How do you like your brownies?
Fudgy, nutty, gooey or chewy? Then, you’re at the right place to enjoy these delicious eggless, fudgy brownies which are homemade!
Brownies are popular baked snack or dessert which originated from USA. Brownies are easy; I’ve baked these brownies a million times and each time it tastes awesome. These are great as a dessert or a snack or even for your kid’s snack box packed with healthy ingredients.
(16 small pieces)
45gms cocoa powder
98gms whole wheat flour (chakki atta)
1 tsp baking powder
75gms butter, melted
225gms raw sugar
115gms thick curds
Topping – 50gms mixed nuts of almond, walnut, cashew and chocolate chips
- Sieve and measure cocoa powder and keep aside.
- Measure the rest of the dry ingredients and keep aside.
- Beat butter (melted but at room temperature) and sugar in a bowl. Add cocoa powder and beat until smooth.
- Add curds and mix lightly. Take care not to over mix.
- Mix the wet and the dry ingredients slowly. Pour this mixture in a pan lined with foil paper.
- Sprinkle the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes @180degree centigrade in a pre-heated oven.
- Check for doneness by inserting a tooth pick in the centre. It should come out clean.
- Allow it to cool on a wire rack or refrigerate for a few hours before cutting.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with coffee or your favourite ice-cream.
- These brownies can be refrigerated for a week.